OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE SHIRLEY’S WAY- Wheel of Cash DRAWING
Shirley’s Way is a non-profit 501c3 90-1024077 Gaming License # ORG0002527 PRIZE MUST be Claimed within 30 days after the day the winning ticket is pulled. Unclaimed prizes from Wheel of Cash will be donated back to Shirley’s Way
The drawing is held every Friday night online LIVE from Shirley’s Way Charitable Gaming at 7:00p.m.
WHAT IS THE Wheel of Cash?
1. The Wheel of Cash consists of 2 game boards purchased from a certified gaming vendor. The first Board is the Primary game board with 72 numbers. The second board is the Bonus board consisting of 36 numbers.
2. The Wheel of Cash drawing will occur every Friday evening at 7:00 p.m (online), with one ticket drawn, starting on February 21, 2020 at Shirley’s Way Charitable Gaming Room, 10966 Dixie Highway, Louisville KY 40272 next to Khalil’s. *As of 3/26/2020, all ticket sales must take place online. Ticket sales will stop on the website (www.wheelofcashlouisville.com) online at 5:00pm on Friday nights.
3. Shirley’s Way will fund the initial pot with a Jackpot of $10,000.00 ($5,000 on Primary Board and $5,000 on the Bonus Board. Tickets are $2 each with no limit on the number of tickets that can be purchased. One ($1) will be applied to the Primary Board and One ($1) will be applied to the Bonus Board. All tickets sold are double stub tickets so you may print your name, phone number and 2 numbers to turn in and retain a stub for your proof of purchase. The 1st number is for the Primary Board and the 2nd number (must be circled) is for the Bonus Board
HOW DO YOU PLAY?
4. The number on the drawn ticket will be cut from the Primary Board. If the number cut from the Primary Board directs you to the Bonus board, the 2nd (circled) number will be cut from the Bonus Board. The JACKPOT is determined by what is behind the number on the Board. The WINNER will receive 50% of the jackpot written at the top of the Primary Board and if the Primary Board directs you to cut from the Bonus Board and the Bonus Board is won, the WINNER will receive 50% of the Bonus Board . The remaining portion of the funds will go to Shirley’s Way to fund its charitable mission.
WHAT IF NOBODY WINS?
5. After the drawing all the tickets will be removed from the cylinder and will be destroyed per the Kentucky Charitable Gaming Commission Rules and Regulations. TICKETS WILL NOT CARRYOVER FROM ONE WEEK’S DRAWING TO THE NEXT. A NEW TICKET MUST BE PURCHASED FOR EACH WEEK’S DRAWING TO PARTICIPATE.
6. For group purchases, in the event of a disagreement amongst the purchasers, the only obligation of Shirley’s Way is to issue the prize in the name of the person listed on the winning ticket.
WHAT IF I WIN?
7. All WINNERS are responsible for paying the applicable taxes on any prize they win. All prizes over $600.00 will be paid by check and Shirley’s Way will issue the WINNER a W2G, which will require the WINNER to provide her/his social security number. NO prize will be paid until the W2G information is provided. If a WINNER is unwilling to fill out a W2G, the prize will revert back to Shirley’s Way. For prizes of $5,000.00 or greater, Shirley’s Way is required to withhold the IRS backup withholding tax, currently set at 24% per IRS rules and regulations and KY 5% backup withholding tax.
8. Shirley’s Way reserves the right to require any WINNER to complete an affidavit of eligibility prior to payment of any prize.
9.To claim a winning prize, the purchaser must provide the email issued at purchase and a valid government issued identification.
THE FINE PRINT
10. Any ticket purchased and returned to Shirley’s Way for play, shall become the sole property of Shirley’s Way and the WINNER waives any right to possession of the ticket.
11. All WINNERS agree that their image and identity may be used by Shirley’s Way for advertising purposes or any other lawful purpose without compensation.
12. You must be 18 years of age or older to play. If a WINNER is not 18 years of age or older the prize is forfeited and shall revert to Shirley’s Way.
13. Shirley’s Way reserves the right to list any WINNER on any subsequent advertising, into perpetuity, without compensation.
14. Shirley’s Way reserves the right to discard any online purchase if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the purchase may have been affected by hacking, security breaches, bugs or any other type of online tampering. Such purchase may be discarded and ruled ineligible after a winning draw only upon good cause and within 48 hours of the drawing.
15. This contest is only valid in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
16. All tickets in the cylinder at the end of each drawing will be entered into the Shirley’s Way donation database so Shirley’s Way can communicate about upcoming drawings and specials.
17. Winner need not be present to win.
18. #HAFF, #goHAFF and any other version of HAFF is defined as half the pot. Half was not available when we began our drawings to we selected HAFF.